Microsoft’s Windows is one of the Operating System used by most of the users all around the world. Its a multi-user operating systems. Its user friendly natures made Windows a successful one. Windows also created a lots of applications to fulfill the needs of its user. It has many features like easy file transferring, you can update your Windows at any time, search and organize, ease of access center, etc.
What is a Word Document?
Microsoft developed a word processor and named it as Multi-Tool Word. Later this this Multi-Tool Word has been changed to Microsoft Word. It is one of the part of Microsoft Office suite. This is mainly used for word processing. It is the commonly used format for sending text documents via email. Day-by-day Microsoft is upgrading its features for Microsoft Word. The main purpose of Microsoft Word is to allow the user to type and save documents. The default file format for a word document is DOC or DOCX format.
Nowadays, all the computers comes with updated Microsoft Word 2013. The default format to save a word document is DOC. Even though you save your word document properly, In some occasions it may get lost. Are you dealing with the same problem? Then Document Recovery tool is an easy solution to recover your lost or deleted word document. This tool allows you to recover more than 280 file types instantly. You can recover Word document 2013 so easily with the help of this tool.
What are the Reasons for Deletion or Loss of Word Document?
The deletion/loss of a Word document may happen due to many reasons. It may happen due to your carelessness. There are many more reasons that are listed below:
Improper Closing: Say for an example, you are working with your word document, and before saving your document, you have closed your document. In this situation you may lose your document.
Third Party Application: Usage of third party application to to delete junk items in your computer may result in deletion of your word document.
Accidental File Deletion: You may be deleting your unwanted word documents from your system. At that time instead of deleting an unwanted file, you may delete your word document using “Shift + Delete” key combination. This is also one of the reason to lose your word document.
Other Reasons: Let it be the situation, you are working with your word document, and there is an unexpected power surge. This may close your system abruptly, due to which you may lose your file.
If you have lost your word documents in any of the above stated situations, Document Recovery tool helps you to get rid of this situation. By making use of this tool, you can recover Word 2013 document in an efficient manner.
Features of this Tool:
- This tool helps you to recover deleted files form RAID5, RAID0, RAID1 partitions.
- With the use of unique signatures, you can identify and recover various file types.
- This tool allows you to arrange your recovered files on the basis of file name, type, size and date.
- Find option helps you to locate a particular recover file form your drive.
- This tool can recover files from SATA /SCSI / IDE hard drives, USB Drives and other flash memory cards.
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partition / drive files can also be recovered with this tool.
- The recovered files can be stored in any CD or DVD disks to avoid storage occupancy.
- You can resume your recovery or saving process at any time using “Save Recovery Session”. This option helps you to avoid rescanning of your disk.