Audio Manager is an android application which is basically used for setting sound. The most effective application of Audio Manager is you can hide personal data in it, with password protection. If you hide files using Audio Manager, then no one can identify where the files are hidden except you. You can hide different file types such as image files, audio files, video files, etc and you can save text data also. Suppose you have saved some files in Audio Manager and if you have lost them due to some unknown reasons, then this is very frustrating and everyone will try to recover erased files from Audio Manager.
Here is a tip, applying that will easily recover erased files from Audio Manager. The tip is making use of recovering tool named as MP3 Music Recovery software. This software is one of the effective and most popular tools that will make the recovery in easy way and have got excellent results and positive feedback from many experts.
Scenarios responsible for erased files from Audio Manager:
Accidental deletion: Every application has its own interface, but it will be new for the user. Sometimes while accessing images or videos in Audio Manager, you may accidentally delete some important files that lead to loss of files from Audio Manager.
Unreliable third party tools: Third party tools are used for many purposes such as changing file type, editing, recovering, repairing, etc. Unfortunately some third party tools are unreliable. Unreliable tools may cause damage or deletion of files.
File system corruption: File system is the standard used by SD card to store details of the files such as file name, type, date of creation and extension. Suppose file system of the SD card gets corrupted due to any reason, then you cannot access files from Audio Manager. To make your SD card accessible you need to erase all the files from SD card i.e. formatting.
Other reasons: Despite of the above mentioned reasons there are many other causes of erasing files from Audio Manager. Some of them are due to improper time transfer, virus infection, bad sectors, improper SD card handling, etc.
Whatever may be the cause for the erasing of files from Audio Manager, there is no need to panic. Just download, install and execute MP3 Music Recovery software which is available for free.
Significant features of MP3 Music Recovery software:
- This recovering software can solve all the issues that are related to erased files from Audio Manager in few simple steps and technical skills are not required to use this software.
- It is available to recover erased files for both Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, etc) and Mac OS X (Lion, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Leopard and Mavericks) operating systems.
- This software enables you to sort recovered files based on size, name, file type and date.
- Save recovery session is the unique feature of this software. This software enables you to save the scanned details of erased files and there is no need to rescan the SD card again at the time of saving recovered files in full version of this software.
- 24*7 excellent technical support team is available to assist you if you face any problem regarding installation and recovering erased files by using software.