“Hello, Last week in an event I captured a video using my HD camera. It was having .mov file extension. While capturing that video suddenly my camera stopped working. After restarting camera the video which I captured was missing. It was very valuable for me, so I recovered it using a third party recovery application. But when I tried to play that MOV video in Windows media player, it was displaying error message. Even I tried playing it in Quick Time player, but no use. I am very disappointed. How can I repair and play that video again? Thanks in advance.”
Don’t worry as you can easily repair recovered videos. To perform video repair after recovery you have to use an efficient and highly reliable tool such as Video Repair software. This software is recommended by professionals and the customers, who successfully repaired recovered MOV or MP4 video files.
Some of the other common scenarios which cause leads recovered video file corruption are:
- For recovering a video which has been deleted or lost, if you make use of unreliable third party applications then there are chances of corruption in restored videos.
- A video can be stored as a fragmented video or defragmented video. In fragmented video, a video is split into several pieces whereas defragmented video is a single piece video. Some of the third party recovery tools may fail to recognize all the fragmented pieces of a video. This causes glitches in video, truncated video, audio video mismatch, etc.
- If the recovery process of a video recovery program is interrupted due to sudden system shutdown, then there are chances of corruption in recovered video files.
- If you convert a recovered video file format to make it playable in other media player, then it may also cause corruption in recovered videos.
- Restored videos after deletion or loss may get damaged by virus attacks. If your storage device containing recovered video files get infected by harmful viruses, then there are chances of corruption in videos leading to loss.
Whatever may be scenario for losing your recovered videos, you can carry out repairing process with the help of video repair application.
Prominent features of Video Repairing program:
- Video repair program is powerful repairing program which extracts audio and video tracks separately from corrupted and recovered video. It later attaches them together to generate a healthy and playable file
- This software consist an efficient repairing engine by which you can fix and play corrupted high definition videos and even poor quality videos after recovery
- Moreover it can even fix large recovered video files which are unplayable in any type of multimedia player and even supports different audio and video codec formats like mjpeg, mp4v, mp4a, RAW, etc.
- By using this application you can repair recovered video files of different formats like MOV, MP4 and AVI captured using various digital camera brands like Contour HD, GoPro, Panasonic, Nikon, Kodak, Canon, Sony, Samsung and many more
- This video repairing utility can be installed on Mac OS versions like Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks to perform video repair after recovery
- Not only Mac systems, it also supports different Windows OS like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
Video Repair utility also provides ‘Preview’ option by which you can view repaired video files. Fix your damaged video files after recovery using demo version of video repair tool. If you are satisfied by the result then you can purchase the license key for saving it in a desired location.