Microsoft Word is the best application to create documents with texts, graphics, pictures, etc. in an effective manner. These documents file are mostly used in business, education, etc. to communicate or sharing information to others on a far distance. These files can be stored in .doc or .docx formats in various storage devices such as hard drives, pen drives, flash memory drives, multimedia memory cards, etc.
But, sometimes these documents are lost or deleted due to some various reasons such as unintentional deletion, virus attack, etc. In such case, you may get tensed and start thinking that how to recover lost or deleted documents? Don’t worry? Be. Cool! Because, now it is possible you can recover lost or deleted documents with the assistance of Document Recovery software. This program has got powerful scanning process which is capable enough to perform document recovery from storage device within few steps.
Common scenarios for deletion or loss of documents:
- Accidental Deletion: In this scenario, while deleting some unwanted documents from drive you may choose and delete an important documents by using delete button, as an outcome of this you may loss some documents from drive.
- File Transfer Interruption: Interruption occurs due to abrupt termination of system when you moving or transferring the documents from external storage device to computer and vice versa, as their chance of file loss or missing from system.
- Virus Attack: Virus infection severe on storage device which may cause of storage device corruption which can leads to documents loss or missing from drive.
- Document Error: Sometimes, when you opening an word document file on Microsoft Office its showing a document error like 400, 401, 402, etc., as their chance of missing or loss of word document file from your system
Apart from above described reasons behind the deletion or lost documents from the storage device , there are few more reasons such as file system corruption, bad sectors on hard drive, hard ware malfunction, etc. If you want to recover deleted or lost documents under above mentioned scenarios, then you can take aid of Document Recovery software with greater ease.
Significant Features of Document Recovery Software:
- This software has got powerful scanning algorithm which is capable to scans drive and recovers the word document file without any annoyance.
- This application recover document file on almost all version of Windows operating system such as Windows Vista, XP, 8, 7 and Windows server 2003 or 2008, and so on.
- This tool retrieve document file on various version of MS word like MS word 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- This application restore document word file from formatted, damaged and corrupted hard drive without any difficulties
- This application has provides a preview option to view the recovered deleted or lost document before saving in storage location.
- This program restore deleted or lost document file from file system FAT, FAT 16, NTFS and NTFS 5 partition of hard drive within few steps.
- With the assistance of this utility, you can retrieve various types of file like music files, video files, image files, PowerPoint files, etc. from various storage media devices memory stick, external hard drives, memory cards, pen drive, flash USB drive, etc.
“I got into this situation last week. I couldn’t access one of my hard disk partition on my Windows PC due to not formatted error message. All of my important files both personal and official are preserved in this disk partition. Now it keeps repeating the same error message whenever I try to access the disk drive. I am not sure about the next step that I should take. To resolve this not formatted error and to access the disk drive the only option it seems like is formatting the hard disk. Which of course will remove all the files from hard disk drive that is something which nobody would like to happen. I don’t have back up of any of the files stored inside this disk partition, and therefore I am not ready to take any risk. Can anyone help me to find out the perfect solution to recover data after not formatted error message?”
Many of the users might have got into these sort of situation which stops you from accessing the hard disk drive. Not formatted error is something which still gives lot of headache to the users. If you don’t have backup to compensate data loss then you are in all sorts of trouble. This error triggers lot of questions and ambiguity in user’s mind. Keep reading this article as you will find the best way to deal whenever you encounter with not formatted error message in this page. At first, get to know why this error message is getting displayed on the system.
Reasons behind not formatted error message
- Abrupt shutdown of the system: Terminating the system abruptly by using the power button or due to power surge while the data in the hard disk drive is being used.
- Virus / Malware intrusion: Harmful viruses and malwares that enter into the disk drive can corrupt your hard disk drive and this will result in not formatted error.
- Logical errors: These kind of errors are hard to explain, mostly unknown that damages the file system on your hard drive partition. Thereby initiates not formatted error.
- Other factors: Hard disk malfunctioning, due to more number of bad sectors, due to aging of hard drive, etc. will also prompt this error, in such cases drive needs to be formatted.
Any of these reason will trigger not formatted error message on your PC. Users often make their assumptions at this moment of time. And might also jump into conclusion that they have lost all files. But that’s not true, your files are not lost forever, it still occupies the space inside the hard drive. Choosing the tool wisely is extremely important to get back files from hard drive that went inaccessible after format error message. Ending up with a wrong tool will lead to disaster. If you are equipped with the right resources then quite easily you can resolve the error message disk not formatted and recover all the lost files. If you have similar sort of situation then we recommend you to use Drive Recovery software. It is specifically designed to resolve not formatted error message.
Drive Recovery is a professional tool that helps to restore files from disk drive that are formatted, deleted or damaged due to any reason. It has the capability to recover data from hard disk drive, USB drive, memory card, external hard disk drive and other storage devices after facing format error messages. By using this tool you can easily recover documents, images, videos, audios, compressed documents with its unique signatures. It has the ability to restore SATA, ATA, PATA, IDE, and SSD hard drive interfaces. To know more about hard drive interfaces, visit this site. By utilizing this tool you can recover files from hard disk drive and other storage devices on all versions of Windows such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, etc. By using the demo version of this application, user can preview the recovered files from the storage device.