Secure Digital (SD) cards are commonly used in portable devices such as digital cameras, Smartphone’s, Android phones and tablet devices, media mp3 mp4 players and others. This SD card is a convenient memory storage device for many of the people, hence it is utilized for keeping important data like photos, songs, movies, videos, music files, document files such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation PPT files, PDF files and other crucial folders. While enjoying the expediency of this SD card, on the other hand many of you might often suffer from data loss from SD memory card due to corruption, or mistakes like wrong files deleted, or SD card reformat or other issues. When you come across such instances then you will be distressed saying that “I could not see my SD Memory card files”?
How will you resolve this issue? Do you know the solution on how to recover missing files from SD Memory card? Well, if you are searching for the above solution, then there is nothing to get worried. This is because with the help of corrupted memory card recovery tool, it is very easy to restore lost files from SD memory card after corruption or damage. This corrupted memory card recovery app is enriched with advanced scanning algorithm that scans the entire SD card to retrieve missing files from SD memory card in few minutes.
Common causes that leads to missing files from SD memory card:
- Assume that you are capturing beautiful scenery of sunset. On this occasion if your digital camera suddenly gets switched off due to low battery issue then the files stored on the SD memory card can go missing.
- If there is any sort of interruption like power failure while moving files from SD card to the system, then the files goes missing as your PC suddenly gets terminated.
- Sometimes, if there is no space in your system to store more pictures, the file transfer process will not finish until enough space is available. On such occasion, if you have used ‘Cut’ and ‘Paste’ commands to transfer files then there will be great chances where your files may go missing.
- Corruption of SD memory card because of deadly virus/malware attacks would cause missing of certain files without any notification.
- Pressing ‘Format’ option on digital camera or Smartphone containing SD memory card is one of common fact behind loss of files.
- Abrupt ejection of SD memory card might lead to corruption SD memory card, which in turn results in inaccessibility of card causing data loss.
You can easily overcome all these issues if you prefer this corrupted memory card recovery toolkit. This utility recovers missing files from memory cards manufactured by SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Integral, Panasonic, Verbatim, Sony, Toshiba, Olympus, etc. You can also employ this program for recovering files from CF card, Memory Stick Duo, mini-SD, micro-SD, MultiMedia card MMC, SmartMedia, Memory Stick Pro, xD Picture Card and others. Corrupted memory card recovery tool helps in restoration of different photo file types which include JPG, BMP, TIFF, MOV, WAV, MIDI, PNG, TIF, RIFF, AVI, MPEG, MP3, GIF and also you can get back raw photographic files such as CRW, SR2, SRF, CR2, NEF, ORF, MRW etc.
If you are still worried by thinking that I could not see my SD memory card files then you can use free demo edition that is available for corrupted memory card. Once the recovery process is completed, then you can preview the recovered files on SD memory card. Thus, if you are satisfied with its result, you can buy its complete licensed version to save those rescued files from SD memory card.